+234 803 850 0515 20 Ifateludo Street, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.

Sunday 10 July 2016

4 Sundays of Dealing with Foundation Battle Prayer Points

Unknown

4 Sundays of Dealing with Foundation Battle Prayer Points:
1. Glory killers entrenched into my foundation, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Yokes buried inside the foundation of my life, break in the
 name of Jesus.
3. Foundational failure magnet, catch fire, in the name of
 Jesus.
4. Every generational arrester, be arrested, in the name of
 Jesus.
5. Every serpent of sickness in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every problem tormenting my glory, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil chain linking me to family idol, break in the
 name of Jesus.
8. My life, receive deliverance from every cage of idolatry,
 in the name of Jesus.
9. Every seed of idolatry in my foundation die in the name of
 Jesus.
10. Every power in my root magnetizing my progress backward, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Every strongman of the idol of my father’s house die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every blood speaking against my generational line be
 silenced by the blood of Jesus.
13. Every power locking up my glory, die in the name of Jesus.
14. Every power that says my battle will not end, you are a
 liar, die in the name of Jesus.
15. Every power that says I shall fight to the grave, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Host of heaven, arise fight for me in the name of Jesus.
17. My virtues in the waters come forth in the name of Jesus.
18. My virtues under the earth come forth, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the stone of hindrance constructed by family idol be
 rolled away in the name of Jesus.
20. Every dark law battling against my elevation, break in the
 name of Jesus.
21. The legal ground of the enemy positioning me for attacks,
 die in the name of Jesus.
22. Instruments of the wicked troubling my life, catch fire in
 the name of Jesus.
23. Evil dedications speaking against my destiny scatter, in the name of Jesus.
24. Covenants with evil yokes, break in the name of Jesus.
25. You evil foundational plantation come out of my life with
 all your roots in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, send your axe of fire to the foundation of my life
 and destroy every evil plantation.
27. I release myself from every evil domination and control in
 the name of Jesus.
28. I break all ancestral covenants with any idol power in the name of Jesus.
29. O God arise with all your weapons of war and fight my
 battles for me, in the name of Jesus.
30. Foundational button pressed against my advancements die, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
MFM Zion: Place of Covenant Assembly Online Channels:

Unknown / Author & Editor

Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Zion: Place of Covenant Assembly is place for a mountain top living and life fulfilling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, | MFM Zion ICT